Filing GST is important for any business with an interest in claiming its input tax credits (ITC) and lowering its overall tax obligation. However, GST filings can be heavily involved affairs involving bookkeeping, sales levels and purchase tracking, depending on whether you are retail, manufacturing, or service, and many other factors. It is, in short, complicated, and it can impose very real costs on a small business if done wrong. This is why we provide key services to our business clients to enable them to get their GST return filings done right and on time for maximum savings.
Our GST return filing services include the following:
- Guidance on the pros and cons of registering for GST early and assistance with the registration process in general.
- Assistance with your assigned reporting period, including getting it changed when possible.
- Filing preparation to ensure you get maximized ITC savings.
- Advice on tracking applicable or exempt sales and personal use items.
- Strategies for easing the administrative and bookkeeping burden from taxable supplies.
Paul Babber and Associates Ltd. have been providing personal, business, and corporate tax and accounting assistance to GTA residents for over 30 years. Contact us at 905-707-7719 or through our online form to receive friendly, professional help.