Running a business, large or small, comes with a lot of responsibilities. One of the more daunting ones is managing the tax liability that comes with operating a company and making annual filings. The tax code is constantly changing with deductions, subsidies, rate adjustments, and tax breaks shifting so fast that it can be easy to misunderstand or miss something important. In the best-case scenario, such errors could mean you miss out on a benefit that could reduce your tax liability. In the worst, you may find yourself unintentionally underpaying or overpaying.
Managing Tax Burden and Filing Obligations
At Paul Babber and Associates, our accounting staff works with business clients across many different industries and fields to provide top-quality tax services, including the following:
- Advice on different tax plans and how they affect your liability.
- Ongoing knowledge on the current state of Canada’s federal and provincial tax code, including any changes that could impact your filing.
- Tax-saving strategies tailored to your unique needs.
- Taking you through the process of filing your returns, including the T2 corporate income tax return.
- Serving as your advocate, advisor, or liaison when interacting with the and Associates Ltd. have been providing personal, business, and corporate tax and accounting assistance to GTA residents for over 30 years. Contact us at 905-707-7719 or through our online form to receive friendly, professional help.